ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

My Forum Is Poor :( 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

My Forum Is Poor :( 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forum Is Poor :(

5 posters

Go down

My Forum Is Poor :( Empty My Forum Is Poor :(

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 pm

I haven't had any posts for 1 - 2 weeks now. Why does knuckles96 have so many posts and they get posts every 5 minutes, they have a total 95,000 posts. Why is my forum being poor I want to become the next biggest thing, but instead my forum is a ghost town Let Down
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Forum Is Poor :( Empty Re: My Forum Is Poor :(

Post by Rommel Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:32 am

Don't worry. Maybe the other members are busy.
For instance like me, I can't visit this forum on Mon. to Fri. (in other worlds, SCHOOL)
Just wait and be patient Very Happy .
Rommel
Rommel
Full-Powered Administrator
Full-Powered Administrator

Male Posts : 117
Birthday : 1998-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by nyancat Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:33 am

Don't worry, It will once again be legendary and will rule the mighty internet!
nyancat
nyancat
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Male Posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:42 pm

I'm late in this topic too.. I want to say that It can be discouraging to not get posts for a while. That happens to me a lot as a fellow admin.

My forum has 9347 Posts and no one has posted in about 3 to 4 days. Now... I have to say.. Your forum doesn't appear to old and stuff so it's pretty understandable, however, just moping about it isn't gonna solve the issue.

Advertise the forum. Not everyone's just gonna find it on Google one day. Other forums are a good start to look... Um.. Websites, Affiliations, other things.. Those commonly help a forum.

Now my forum compared to yours is pathetic having only about... 23 Members. Compared to 88 That's nothing.. Also, why do you care so much about Knux? What is it about him that needs to be brought up so much? He is not at all involved with this forum. His place is his. This place is yours. I'm just sayin': Keep your eye on YOUR Forum.

Knux's forum isn't at all worth the attention of how this place is, and you shouldn't even be comparing your place against his. After all, you still have good members and friends that come on here frequently and post, and do stuff.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Awards Club Premium Member
Awards Club Premium Member

Male Posts : 27
Birthday : 1995-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:45 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:I'm late in this topic too.. I want to say that It can be discouraging to not get posts for a while. That happens to me a lot as a fellow admin.

My forum has 9347 Posts and no one has posted in about 3 to 4 days. Now... I have to say.. Your forum doesn't appear to old and stuff so it's pretty understandable, however, just moping about it isn't gonna solve the issue.

Advertise the forum. Not everyone's just gonna find it on Google one day. Other forums are a good start to look... Um.. Websites, Affiliations, other things.. Those commonly help a forum.

Now my forum compared to yours is pathetic having only about... 23 Members. Compared to 88 That's nothing.. Also, why do you care so much about Knux? What is it about him that needs to be brought up so much? He is not at all involved with this forum. His place is his. This place is yours. I'm just sayin': Keep your eye on YOUR Forum.

Knux's forum isn't at all worth the attention of how this place is, and you shouldn't even be comparing your place against his. After all, you still have good members and friends that come on here frequently and post, and do stuff.

My goodness! You are a legend, why have you mysteriously left? You were there for us to hear your wise words, you're like the Jesus of our forum, you're like the Gandalf of our forum, you're like the Ben Kenobi of our forum! Please come back like it's the second coming of Christ or something! I beg thee!
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fluttershy123 Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:58 am

jesus77755 wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:I'm late in this topic too.. I want to say that It can be discouraging to not get posts for a while. That happens to me a lot as a fellow admin.

My goodness! You are a legend, why have you mysteriously left? You were there for us to hear your wise words, you're like the Jesus of our forum, you're like the Gandalf of our forum, you're like the Ben Kenobi of our forum! Please come back like it's the second coming of Christ or something! I beg thee!

Our legend, a legend he is...
fluttershy123
fluttershy123
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Male Posts : 69
Birthday : 1989-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down