ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Kirby RPG: The Legendary Of The Stars! 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Kirby RPG: The Legendary Of The Stars! 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirby RPG: The Legendary Of The Stars!

+3
link
Rommel
whydoyoufeel
7 posters

Go down

Kirby RPG: The Legendary Of The Stars! Empty Kirby RPG: The Legendary Of The Stars!

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:35 pm

Hello, members and I am going to make an RPG Version Of Kirby. The over world sprite kirby, will be from Target Star Kirby's Dream Course. The battle sprites and Enemies will be from, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kirby and The Amazing Mirror, Kirby Squeak Squad, and Etc.

Please post some ideas on what bosses, enemies, or worlds I should put in there.

Story:

Kirby, King DeDeDe, Meta Knight, and Prince Fluff, join Kirby's team. After kirby defeats King DDD, and Meta Knight, an enemy named marx took halberd and King DDD's castle away! However, King DDD and Meta Knight join together with Kirby and Prince Fluff to get their castles back, before marx cause chaos to dreamland, popstar, and how universe.

Bosses in Order:

Whispy Woods: HP : 50

Lololo and Lalala: HP : 100

Kracko: HP : 300

King DeDeDe: HP : 500

Meta Knight: HP : 700

Daroach: HP : 1000

Storo: HP : 1000

Spinni: HP : 1000

Doc: HP : 1000

Mr Shine and Mr Bright: HP: 1500/1500

Master Hand and Crazy Hand: 1700/1700

Dark Meta Knight: HP : 2000

Paint Roller: HP : 1000

Dyna Blade: HP : 1900

Galacta Knight: HP : 4000

King Golem: HP : 2000

Mega Titan: 2000

Captain Waddle Dee: 4900

Marx (Regular Self): HP : 5000

Marx (Transformed): HP : 15000

Marx Soul: 25000

-----------------
Secret Boss
-----------------

Super Ultra Marx Core!: 50000

Coming soon

-----------------
Power Ups
-----------------
Kirby:

Inhale

Whip Beam

Parasol Waddle Dee

Fire

Sword

Cutter

Ice

Hammer

Rock

----------------
King DeDeDe
----------------

Hammer Whammer

Fire Pound

Jump Smash

Inhale

---------------
Meta Knight
---------------

Super Sword Jab

Sword Slash

Fire Slash

Slide Sword Slash

--------------
Prince Fluff
--------------

Star Circle

Star Drill

Star Draw

Star Shooter

ULTAMATE ATTACKS!

Wind Star Attack

Credits:
Spoiler:

Software
Spoiler:

whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kirby RPG: The Legendary Of The Stars! Empty Re: Kirby RPG: The Legendary Of The Stars!

Post by Rommel Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Though I don't play Kirby, I find it cool. You should add some special guest (characters from other games).
Rommel
Rommel
Full-Powered Administrator

Male Posts : 117
Birthday : 1998-05-31

Back to top Go down

Kirby RPG: The Legendary Of The Stars! Empty Re: Kirby RPG: The Legendary Of The Stars!

Post by whydoyoufeel Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:12 am

Rommel wrote:Though I don't play Kirby, I find it cool. You should add some special guest (characters from other games).

The guest in this game is "Prince Fluff", from "Kirby Epic Yarn" for the Wii Console yeah
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommel Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:56 pm

jesus77755 wrote:
Rommel wrote:Though I don't play Kirby, I find it cool. You should add some special guest (characters from other games).

The guest in this game is "Prince Fluff", from "Kirby Epic Yarn" for the Wii Console yeah

Not just from Kirby Series Smile . Also, from other games. Oh and you should add Zero-two from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards and that eye from Kirby's Dream Land 3. I think his name was Darkmatter.

Spoiler:

But I do like Marx and Marx Soul as a boss. His one of my favorite creepiest boss.

When you fight Marx, use this music remix. It's cosmic!
Rommel
Rommel

Male Posts : 117
Birthday : 1998-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Rommel wrote:
jesus77755 wrote:

Not just from Kirby Series Smile . Also, from other games. Oh and you should add Zero-two from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards and that eye from Kirby's Dream Land 3. I think his name was Darkmatter.

Spoiler:

But I do like Marx and Marx Soul as a boss. His one of my favorite creepiest boss.

When you fight Marx, use this music remix. It's cosmic!
Zero 2 will be the final boss in the second game, and I was planing to use that marx remix when I was making the game.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Back to top Go down

Post by link Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Wow, a kirby RPG game. Never heard of that. It's clever that you are using the sprites from kirby's dream course! Also that HP is the one that bothering me. You put too much HP on the bosses. And you're using RPG maker? Cool! Another way to make an easy RPG game!
link
link
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Male Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by nyancat Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 am

Wow, a kirby game you're making!
nyancat
nyancat
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Male Posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachi Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 am

I love the bosses, so many it makes my head spin! I am so excited, I really like the idea. HAL should of thought of this, I love it!
Jirachi
Jirachi
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Back to top Go down

Post by RPGMan123 Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:37 am

I think you should add stores,and arenas,Full map,HIDDEN BOSS:Magolor
RPGMan123
Goomba
Goomba

Male Posts : 1
Birthday : 1961-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MENTTORI Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:33 pm

WELL GUESS WHAT BOIZ, THAT NEVER HAPPENED, SO ******* SLIT YOUR WRISTS YOU ******* PATHETIC FAILURE

MENTTORI
MENTTORI
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Male Posts : 22
Birthday : 1843-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum