ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

My recolored graphics 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

My recolored graphics 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My recolored graphics

2 posters

Go down

Happy! My recolored graphics

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:39 am

Yesterday and the day before yesterday I recolored some graphics.Here is what I recolored.I learned how to do it somewhere by reading a document or something.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

What this graphics pack contains:
Spoiler:

You can use the Dinosaur block on YI Cave levels.This was originally made by Zephyr.They were grayish.I recolored them red.The bone that circles around the block was not recolored.

Download link:  http://www.sendspace.com/file/a80wcw

Last edited by NinjaGamer476 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the screenshots so that the people don't have to click the link *wink* -Rommel)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Happy! Re: My recolored graphics

Post by Rommel Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:02 pm

I just love the red water. Why not turn it to lava? It looks way too hazardous to be a swimming pool Razz .
Rommel
Rommel
Full-Powered Administrator
Full-Powered Administrator

Male Posts : 117
Birthday : 1998-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:42 am

Thanks.Red water also resembles the sea that is covered with blood.It makes it good to use it on Creepy and Ghost themed levels. Exclamation Exclamation Knocked Out
Oh,by the way I deleted this gfx pack way back by accident(i think),so if someone of you has my gfx pack,will you please kindly send it to me in the messages?!

And I thought nobody would love my gfx pack,but I see now that I made a success. yippie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:43 am

I like your graphics pack, but your screenshots are not showing up in the spoilers, can you fix it?
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:54 am

jesus77755 wrote:I like your graphics pack, but your screenshots are not showing up in the spoilers, can you fix it?

I would gladly,but I deleted the gfx pack way back,so like I said before,if someone has it,let him/her pm me in here,or even better let him/her post the download link in this post. eye roll frustrated!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum