ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Windows 10 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Windows 10 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 10

4 posters

Go down

Windows 10 Empty Windows 10

Post by nyancat Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:36 am

Anybody heard about microsoft's new operating system? After microsoft's failed attempt at windows 8, it got so bad that microsoft had to push out another OS just to win their customers back, their beef was that infamous start menu that everyone disliked. Well they brought it back.

Now my thoughts on this, I have it and it's pretty good. I love the appstore they have just so you don't get too lonely. The start menu is pretty good as well. I also love the animation. But several complains I have about windows 10 though.

1. Why did they call it windows 10?

Shouldn't they just call it windows 9?

2. Those f*cking icons!

I don't know if it's just me, but I hate these shitty new icons. They look so bland! Just take a look at the difference between this:

Windows 10 Are-the-New-Windows-10-Icons-Really-That-Bad-474100-2

AND THIS!

Windows 10 Allinone

Obviously the bottom one is better, but COME ON MICROSOFT, these icons look like they were professionally made in photoshop, they look realistic for windows vista/7 and must of taken a long time to make them, why scrap these icons and change it to that bland art deco looking ones? The new ones look like no effort was put into them, they look like it was made in mspaint!

3. No aero glass transparency

Okay wtf is this?

Windows 10 White-title-bar-windows-10-10122

You call this a ******* window!? Micrsoft, you outta be shame of yourselves! If that isn't the ugliest window you've ever seen then I don't know what is. This window is so bland, whatsoever, no shine, no gloss, no transparency. Just a simple, bland, boring symbols and that white title bar, oh my god that white title bar it depresses me so much!!!

MICROSOFT THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!

Windows 10 Win7peek

Microsoft, you guys came so far and made a beautiful design, and when you made windows 10, THAT IS THE BLAND DESIGN YOU CHOSE AND CALL UP TO DATE!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS SMOKING?

4. No personalization options to adjust slideshows, change wallpapers, make custom themes, etc.

Windows 10 Windows-10-10074-personalization-classic

**** you microsoft, **** you.
nyancat
nyancat
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Male Posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Windows 10 Empty Re: Windows 10

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:42 am

Never heard of it.But wasnt cursing inappropriate in this forum way back when I was here(no hard feelings).I never had any other operating system expect Windows XP. Sad
And this Windows 10-s icons are like drawings(nothing special in them)
Cant believe they steeped so low!!  LOLWUT

EDIT(2017):Looks like the icons were made in MS Paint frustrated!

Last edited by NinjaGamer476 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:18 am

I have windows 10, even though the icons look kinda boring, I love the cool animations! The start menu is back, but I do really miss the windows vista or windows 7 icons, especially the aero transparency, windows 10 UI seems kinda bland. Like many have said about the icon, it looks like loony tunes or cartoon network or somethin. Looks like it came straight out of a genndy tartakovsky cartoon.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:35 am

jesus77755 wrote:I have windows 10, even though the icons look kinda boring, I love the cool animations! The start menu is back, but I do really miss the windows vista or windows 7 icons, especially the aero transparency, windows 10 UI seems kinda bland. Like many have said about the icon, it looks like loony tunes or cartoon network or somethin. Looks like it came straight out of a genndy tartakovsky cartoon.

You have Windows 10?!You must be rich!!! Rolling Eyes

EDIT(2017):Dafuq with my sentence.Tho in my school:most of the computers have windows 10.Guess what:Its ********.I couldnt figure out how to turn it off,without using alt+F4.

Last edited by NinjaGamer476 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:58 pm

PokemonMaster123 wrote:
jesus77755 wrote:I have windows 10, even though the icons look kinda boring, I love the cool animations! The start menu is back, but I do really miss the windows vista or windows 7 icons, especially the aero transparency, windows 10 UI seems kinda bland. Like many have said about the icon, it looks like loony tunes or cartoon network or somethin. Looks like it came straight out of a genndy tartakovsky cartoon.

Dude Windows 10 is free! BUT only if you have windows 7 and up. Sadly since you have a windows XP, the update won't go to your computer, only windows 7. If you did, how you upgraded the system is if the windows 10 logo shows up in your taskbar and that's when you can upgrade.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachi Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:27 am

Okay nyan, have fun with big brother watching over you. Boy this must be fun!
Jirachi
Jirachi
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Back to top Go down

Post by WEEGEE! Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:36 am

News from microsoft!

Windows 10.1, they're watching yo ass *****!

NEW FEATURES

-No privacy
-Installed surveillance inside your own home without your permission
-Being peeping toms
-Currently installing WEEGEE_ware.exe
-Finished installing WEEGEE_ware.exe
-installing trojan onto your PC
-slow as **** now
-goddammit
-throws PC out window
-in a few years, users will switch to macs and linux or reinstall windows 7

We'll make it free for a month, but after that you have to pay us for the following...

-Breathing
-Drinking
-To Move a muscle (1% off)
-Seeing
-Talking
-Other unneccessary ****
-an extra fee to scratch an itch on your skin
-not fascist at all..

WEEGEE!
WEEGEE!
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:03 am

jesus77755 wrote:
PokemonMaster123 wrote:

Dude Windows 10 is free! BUT only if you have windows 7 and up. Sadly since you have a windows XP, the update won't go to your computer, only windows 7. If you did, how you upgraded the system is if the windows 10 logo shows up in your taskbar and that's when you can upgrade.

Ah Ok.Even more SADLY,my country is so poor,that there are a few Windows 7 products(its rare) and my country is ****.Its economy is low.Thats why half of our population moved to another country(Im also going to move out when I grow up(If I have the money)).

EDIT(2017):I was mistaken.It was my town that was poor.Its because I never go outside.....he...hehe...my bad sorry.... Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down