ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Pokemaster's tips and tricks 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Pokemaster's tips and tricks 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemaster's tips and tricks

3 posters

Go down

Pokemaster's tips and tricks Empty Pokemaster's tips and tricks

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:02 am

Spiky Situation Passed(with Link)

You know those spikes that hurt when you jump on them?They can sometimes  be trouble.But did you know that when you are playing as link,you can avoid being hurt when stepping on them?All you have to do is down stab with the sword(hold down button) when jumping on them and youll bounce off of them Razz Very Happy .You can also do this with munchers. Idea Like a Star @ heaven
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pokemaster's tips and tricks Empty Another Tip

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:09 am

Did you know that when you want to pick an enemy(lets say a shy guy) and lift it,and immediatelly after you lift it press the alt jump button?.(spin jump.)Youll lift it and youll spin jump in the air,even if you werent on foot. Shocked Cool This works even better when you freeze the enemy on air and do this trick on the frozen enemy.Its very cool though it needs perfect timing and a little practice. pirat Banana
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pokemaster's tips and tricks Empty Re: Pokemaster's tips and tricks

Post by whydoyoufeel Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Thank you for the tips, but you made two separate topics to update on, it's superfluous. Can you merge your previous topic with this one, because that's spam.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:50 am

jesus77755 wrote:Thank you for the tips, but you made two separate topics to update on, it's superfluous. Can you merge your previous topic with this one, because that's spam.

I dont know how to do it.Its been so long I even forgot some rules.Sorry. Embarassed

Can you tell me how to merge topics?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marioandluigi Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:26 pm

PokemonMaster123 wrote:
jesus77755 wrote:Thank you for the tips, but you made two separate topics to update on, it's superfluous. Can you merge your previous topic with this one, because that's spam.

I dont know how to do it.Its been so long I even forgot some rules.Sorry. Embarassed

Can you tell me how to merge topics?

I believe that only moderators and administrators can only merge topics I think, but don't worry I can help Smile
marioandluigi
marioandluigi

Back to top Go down

Post by marioandluigi Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Okay, I merged your topic with the previous one made! Hope that helps, just had to use the merge topics button. But then again, this option is probably only available to higher ranking members, such as me and other mods.
marioandluigi
marioandluigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:00 am

marioandluigi wrote:Okay, I merged your topic with the previous one made! Hope that helps, just had to use the merge topics button. But then again, this option is probably only available to higher ranking members, such as me and other mods.

Thanks.Im also a mod,but I dont see the merge icon.Still,glad you helped me. Very Happy Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nyancat Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:28 pm

PokemonMaster123 wrote:
marioandluigi wrote:Okay, I merged your topic with the previous one made! Hope that helps, just had to use the merge topics button. But then again, this option is probably only available to higher ranking members, such as me and other mods.

Thanks.Im also a mod,but I dont see the merge icon.Still,glad you helped me. Very Happy Wink

Hello, moderator here Smile Looking at your profile, you were given the rank ASSISTANT MODERATOR. That means that you're only a moderator over one category of the forum. The category that you're currently in charge of for now is the "Levels" category, so you can moderate posts on there and not other categories. And yes you can merge topics as a moderator, but only in the Levels category and not here or any other forum except Levels.

In case you're wondering about how to merge topics since you're a moderator over the Levels forum, let me help you. Go to a topic that you feel needs to be merged (Now i'm not saying to MERGE ALL YOUR LEVEL TOPICS AT ONCE, THAT'S INSANE!), and at the bottom of that topic you clicked on, there will be 6 buttons all the way at the bottom right of the topic, at the sixth button at the very right of the other buttons, this button has 2 arrows pointing towards each other, or it's shaped as a ribbon or a bow, just hover you mouse over it and see if it says, "Merge Topic". After clicking that, it'll ask you to select a topic that you want to merge with, and then confirm that you want the topic to be merged with another topic, and there you go, you have merged your topic.

Now, if you want to be a moderator completely, you have to earn it. I don't know how, but you have to be lucky to be a moderator. Like the admin has to be pleased with your posts, has to like you when he decides it's the right time to make you a complete moderator, or when he's in a very good and generous mood. You? You got lucky, atleast you're assisstant! But now, it's not the right time, maybe another time. Have a nice day! cat cat cat
nyancat
nyancat
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Male Posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:20 am

nyancat wrote:
PokemonMaster123 wrote:

Hello, moderator here Smile Looking at your profile, you were given the rank ASSISTANT MODERATOR. That means that you're only a moderator over one category of the forum. The category that you're currently in charge of for now is the "Levels" category, so you can moderate posts on there and not other categories. And yes you can merge topics as a moderator, but only in the Levels category and not here or any other forum except Levels.

In case you're wondering about how to merge topics since you're a moderator over the Levels forum, let me help you. Go to a topic that you feel needs to be merged (Now i'm not saying to MERGE ALL YOUR LEVEL TOPICS AT ONCE, THAT'S INSANE!), and at the bottom of that topic you clicked on, there will be 6 buttons all the way at the bottom right of the topic, at the sixth button at the very right of the other buttons, this button has 2 arrows pointing towards each other, or it's shaped as a ribbon or a bow, just hover you mouse over it and see if it says, "Merge Topic". After clicking that, it'll ask you to select a topic that you want to merge with, and then confirm that you want the topic to be merged with another topic, and there you go, you have merged your topic.

Now, if you want to be a moderator completely, you have to earn it. I don't know how, but you have to be lucky to be a moderator. Like the admin has to be pleased with your posts, has to like you when he decides it's the right time to make you a complete moderator, or when he's in a very good and generous mood. You? You got lucky, atleast you're assisstant! But now, it's not the right time, maybe another time. Have a nice day! cat cat cat

Thanks for the info. Wink
I became an assistant moderator way back in the past.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyoufeel Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Edited the title since I feel the need that this is basically a tips and trick topic. I might sticky this so new smbx players can learn from your tips, other users are free to post their tips.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:55 am

jesus77755 wrote:Edited the title since I feel the need that this is basically a tips and trick topic. I might sticky this so new smbx players can learn from your tips, other users are free to post their tips.

Wow,thanks man.And i promise ill post some tricks and tips,once I discover something new. Cool Exclamation Exclamation
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:07 am

Spinception

You know when you are equipped with a fire flower,and when you spin, fireballs come out of your body.Did you know that you can shoot those fireballs upward by holding UP by doing the spin jump?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 6:50 am

Swimming very low(yes low)

Did you know that when you push down the down button and you press the jump button you swim up very low.This is good when trying to gain momentum if for example right below is a jellyfish enemy and right above you is a cheep cheep.Using this trick will help you to stay in middle by moving by an inch(If thats how I can say it)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pokemaster's tips and tricks Empty The Spin Piercing

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:09 am

This trick is very easy to do actually. cyclops
When you spin jump on an enemy and such,you can hold down button by doing so and you wont jump from the hit.Instead youll just pierce through it.This can be best used for a custom Pokey where you can spin jump on him,pierce through it and maybe even get 1 ups. Exclamation
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pokemaster's tips and tricks Empty Trick with Peach

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:45 am

NOTE:This is just like completely useless or idk(Ill still gonna talk about it)

When you play as Peach,jump with the alt button.Hold the button(for the whole time) and when she lands,she will still float a little every once in a 2.6 seconds(somewhere close to that). Smile Thats that. :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pokemaster's tips and tricks Empty Getting two coins out of a single block

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:18 am

Okay,this is how you do it.
When you find a block that contain lots of coins,you can do this to increase the time it takes you to empty it up.Hold the down button and jump and when you hit the block you need to let go of the down button.If you did it at the right moment youll get two coins out of the block.Its not that hard.Though this only applies if youre using Mario or Peach. Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down