ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Those stupid mosquitos! 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Those stupid mosquitos! 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those stupid mosquitos!

2 posters

Go down

Those stupid mosquitos! Empty Those stupid mosquitos!

Post by link Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:02 pm

You know what really pisses me off so much! Those damn mosquitos! Seriously, they don't know when to back away in their eyes you look like a piece of meat to them so they go all in your business and suck the life outta ya ya know! Im mindin my own business eating a sandwich or something or doing some running outside, because you know it can get really hot here in the states, and a damn mosquito has to go fly around and suck the blood outta you. And the thing about it is is that they are so hard to fuckin kill! Seriously, I had a wasp spray that sprays like up to like 20 ft. and whatever you do you can't spray for **** with these SOB's, they keep dodging them like they're masterplayers of touhou, dodging projectiles and **** like wtf! I even had a hose and I was spraying like crazy in all random direction and I saw the mosquito just dodging them, it's like they already can predict your next movement, these these are harder to kill than flies. I've killed more flies than I've killed with these damn mosquitos.

**** those dumb insects, I wish i could annihilate their whole species...
link
link
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Male Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Those stupid mosquitos! Empty Re: Those stupid mosquitos!

Post by KonataChan Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:23 pm

I agree, they're so annoying. Here in the winter and they still come after you, and IT'S WINTER, THEY SHOULD ALL BE DEAD BY NOW!
KonataChan
KonataChan
Bob-Omb
Bob-Omb

Male Posts : 51
Birthday : 1996-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:30 am

Well,firstly they are there for a reason.
And last summer,there werent that many mosquitos in my house.I think they are maybe in extinction in my country.And frankly,they are not that hard to kill.You just have to have good reflexes.I remember killing them with my fingers and hands.I felt like I was a ninja.Some time ago,when I was sleeping,I heard mosquitos noise near my ear,so I was like bam.I imprisoned it in my hand and then I squished it to death.   Twisted Evil

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum