ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Pokemon Games 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Pokemon Games 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Games

Go down

Pokemon Games Empty Pokemon Games

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 5:04 am

My first Pokemon game was Pokemon yellow,though I played it in 2010.I didnt have a Gameboy before,so I played it on PC.This game made my childhood awesome.
It made my feel speacial.I played every generation instead of the 6th one.

What was your first Pokemon game?(If you played it before)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Games Empty Re: Pokemon Games

Post by whydoyoufeel Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:31 am

I can now respond to this topic to say that I did get a pokemon game back around late 2016/early 2017. I got pokemon X and some may ask why I didn't get Sun and Moon around the year it came out, well it's because tropical islands are not my thing, I always had a fascination for grassy plains, and plus this generation of pokemon is very reminiscent of older generations. And I have to say, from a non-pokemon fan, I loved this game and I feel nostalgic for a game that i've owned for a year in total! Even though the pokemon community is cancerous hazardous, this game has a lot of charm to me and brings me back to my Mario and Luigi RPG days (especially Bowser's Inside Story), which is my most favorite of the Mario series, and this game just reminds me of that! Some people will say that this game is too easy and as someone who has never touched a pokemon game in my life, I cannot speak on their behalf, but I just want to say that Pokemon X was really enjoyable for me!
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:07 am

Yo its good that you tried something new.Tho,I stopped playing pokemon games for my own personal reasons.Tho feel free to say cancerous(I see you replaced the word).I actually havent seen fans being cancerous that much before.There was a minority tho.
Very Happy Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down