ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Vices 24l5yl13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ONE DED FORUM
Hi, welcome to "jesus77755: SMBX Fan Forum!" and If you want to have a quick sign in, instead of clicking on the button "Log In" at the top of the page, then click the "Log In" button at the bottom! If you are new to this page, than click on the button "Register"! If you don't want this message to show again, then click "Do not display again"! Okay, have fun!

Vices 24l5yl13
ONE DED FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vices

Go down

Vices Empty Vices

Post by whydoyoufeel Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:02 pm

I'm making this thread because I want to confess, but yes I have gotten into smoking a while back. If you're wondering why, well I tried everything to combat depression and it sucks, this was my last resort. In the future I might get into drinking but i'm afraid i'm gonna do something stupid while i'm drunk so **** that. Recently i've quit smoking and got into vaping (i'll still smoke and have a few packs left if I run out of vape juice, but that's the only time I'll ever smoke again). Reasons why I quit is pretty obvious, I don't want to get cancer and don't want to give other people cancer, so there you go. If you're wondering what vape brands i've used so far, my first one was the vuse which is a piece of **** tbh. The second recent one I have is the vladdin, it worked out just fine for the first couple a weeks but it ******* died on me. Like no matter how many puffs I take, the thing won't fire. Oh and it drips like a ************ now and got all inside the coil... **** this.

I'm getting a new vape in the mail, my first MOD pen. It's the SMOK Stick V8 Big Baby, and the videos on it so far looks promising, that thing can blow huge ******* clouds like holy ****. On it's way in a couple days, and i'm so excited. I've did hear a few complains online that theirs have been dripping on them which i'm concerned and hope the **** not. So there you have it, i'm into vaping, gonna be my new hobby for a while.

If you have any vices and confessions, please leave them down below so I could hear your thoughts, and yeah, i'm excited for my new vape.
whydoyoufeel
whydoyoufeel
Power Hungry Administrator
Power Hungry Administrator

Male Posts : 510
Birthday : 1999-10-31

https://smbx1dedboi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum